Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Airport Limousine Bus to/from Haneda 2015/4/13 18:48
Hi,

Would appreciate if anyone can advise me for purchasing of Airport Limousine bus ticket.

From Haneda to Hotel
Eg. To Keio Plaza Hotel at Shinjuku, must I stay at Keio Plaza itself by producing a hotel booking confirmation? If I stay at the next door hotel or apartment, can I take this bus & alight at Keio?

From Hotel to Haneda
Similarly, can I purchase the ticket from Keio Plaza Hotel to Haneda if I do not stay at this hotel itself?

Reason for asking as I may choose an accomodation at Shinjuku but the timing for the alighting/departing at Shinjuku Station West Exit may not be the best.

As for the trains, between Shinjuku & Haneda, is there any stations that are without escalator/elevators? Will wish to avoid carrying luggages using the stairs with 2 kids along....

Will welcome all comments or suggestions.

Thanks!
by vonnywee  

Re: Airport Limousine Bus to/from Haneda 2015/4/13 20:43
Hello.
You can use the Limousine bus to Keio Plaza hotel at Shinjuku without booking or staying at the hotel.
If you will travel with two children and large luggages, I recommend you to use Limousine bus not using trains.
However,you should be aware that Keio Plaza hotel is a bit far from the Shinjuku station and other hotels.
You maybe feel incovenient to move or sightseeing.
by Pembroke Welsh Corgi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Airport Limousine Bus to/from Haneda 2015/4/13 20:54
No need to stay in the hotels where limousine buses stop. But for eg Keio plaza hotel, there are 20 limousine buses stop compared to 67 buses stop in Shinjuku West exit a day, so hotel via routes are only limited.

You can purchase a ticket at the hotel counter(normally installed auto ticket machine) if you don't stay there but again, hotel route buses are limited, so the tickets might sell quickly before you make a booking and pay. You must be there in 15 mins advance if you will get in from hotels for check in. This is because limousine buses only stop for 2-3 mins in each hotels.

The majority of railway stations have either escalator or lift. Lift is mainly used for those who are disable people so it may take longer to get there(Disable people priority reason).

by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Airport Limousine Bus to/from Haneda 2015/4/13 20:55
Only Japanese page mentioned but not perfect
said "basically non hotel's custmer booking possible from hotels.
Just need book checking until 15min before of dep.
If check closing time overed booking cancel automatically" only.
No mentined about To hotel case.

https://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/comments/

http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/information/
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/guide/caution.html
by TPSo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Airport Limousine Bus to/from Haneda 2015/4/13 21:06
Forgot most important part.

LimoBus Website "NO announced"
tickets/booking valid for "hotel customers only". (Japanese page,too)

Anyway,use contact form recommend.
by TPSo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Airport Limousine Bus to/from Haneda 2015/4/14 10:33
Thanks to all for your comments :)
by vonnywee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread