Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What to do with overnight layover in Haneda 2015/4/17 07:01
Hi. My flight gets in at 3:30 p.m. arriving in NRT and does not depart until 8:30 a.m. the next day out of HND. I really would like to do a little exploring while I'm there. I was going to try and go to Disney Sea but it looks like the buses that pick you up at the airport do not run late enough for me to get back to the hotel and they don't run early enough for me to get a hotel in that area instead because I need to be back at the airport probably no later than 7:00 a.m.

Any suggestions as to what I could see that evening in Tokyo? I don't want to venture too far because I'm afraid of getting lost. lol Thanks.
by Elaine (guest)  

Re: What to do with overnight layover in Haneda 2015/4/17 10:06
Well that does not leave you much time. I recommend exploring Haneda Town. It is a charming residential area with a number of waterworks and greenery.

You could also train to Tokyo Station, there are a number of places to eat and shop at without leaving the station.

If not, just stay at Haneda Airport. There are a number of hotels there.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread