Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

nabana no sato 2015/4/28 19:57
Hi everyone
i may go to nabana no sato at the end of july. Are there flowers and illumination(the tunnel etc) at the end of july?and if i go at 5pm is it enough to go around for 2 or 3 hours?how can i go there from Nagoya? Thanks
by ebike  

Re: nabana no sato 2015/4/29 09:21

i may go to nabana no sato at the end of july. Are there flowers and illumination(the tunnel etc) at the end of july?and if i go at 5pm is it enough to go around for 2 or 3 hours?how can i go there from Nagoya? Thanks

I was just there back in Nov 2014!
It was very nice.

I do believe the illumination ends on May 10, 2015.
http://www.nagashima-onsen.co.jp/nabana/index.html/

But the flowers will still be there for sure. Probably during the day would be better to see the flowers.

From Nagoya station, you can take either JR Nagoya Station or Kintetsunagoya Station to JR Kuwana or NishiKuwana Station, about 20 mins and then take a bus to the flower park.
(For the winter illumination, you have to get off at Nagashima Station for the bus)

Now I'm not sure about the bus during summer but if it is like the Winter, the bus will have a sign that says Nabana No Sato but in Japanese なばなの

2 Hours will probably enough (We stayed for two hours during winter illumination)

Hope this helps!!
Have Fun!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: nabana no sato 2015/4/29 14:40
Arigatou gozaimasu but imreally interested in illuminations so maybe i should go there another time:/
The lightning tunnel doesnt exist in summer,right?
by ebike rate this post as useful

Re: nabana no sato 2015/4/29 23:22
I don't believe the light tunnel is available in Summer :/

Always next time thought!!

Have Fun!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

reply to this thread