Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shirakawago with international luggages 2015/5/6 02:58
I am international traveller to japan. i will be staying at Takayama hotel with international luggages.

I want to go Shirakawa-go for a farmstead experience. The journey to Shirakawa-go from Takayama is only by bus. It is difficult to bring international luggages on buses.

What can i do with my luggages?

1. Can i leave my luggages in Takayama and travel to Shirakawa-go with a day-pack? how? which hotel will allow us to leave our luggages with them after check-out for just 1 day?

2. Should i use Takahaiubin in takayama and arrange for my luggages to be delivered my next hotel destination after Shirakawa-go? How do i do it? Can the phone line handle english speaking customers?

thanks
by song (guest)  

Re: Shirakawago with international luggages 2015/5/6 11:01
Your hotel in Takayama will make the arrangements to forward your luggage to your next hotel, all you need to provide is the phone number and address and pay in advance.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread