Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accomodation needed near Chitose Airport 2015/5/14 20:37
I need to catch an early flight at 7:30am to Haneda from Chitose Airport on the 14th June. My plan was to stay near Chitose Airport but when I try to book rooms for my family of 6, I realise that almost all the Hotels around the Airport was fully booked.

Scout around trip advisor etc but could not find any available hotels. Is there alternative accommodation website that I could go to so that I get a room for my family for a night?

If I book hotels at Sapporo, it is too far out to reach Airport in time for my flight?

Is it hard to get a taxi at 4am~5am to send me and my family to the airport?
by Jwss (guest)  

Re: Accomodation needed near Chitose Airport 2015/5/15 13:22
Hotel Livemax Chitose has still room available on June 14 for 6 guests in 1 room.
by Travel Arrange Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation needed near Chitose Airport 2015/5/15 14:33
They have room on 14th but not 13th..
I wonder what is happening in chitose.. All hotels seem to be snap up on the 13th June. Even when I tried booking early..
by Jwss (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation needed near Chitose Airport 2015/5/15 15:34
Hello,

on June 13, The Hotel Livemax Chitose have a room for 6 guests in 1 room.
by Travel Arrange Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation needed near Chitose Airport 2015/5/15 16:12
Can you give me the link to it.. Unable to find it through trip advisor.
by Jwss (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation needed near Chitose Airport 2015/5/15 16:35
Sapporo Yosakoi Soran Matsuri will be held on 10th to 14th June, which might be the reason why there are not so many vacant rooms in Sapporo and Chitose area.

http://www.yosakoi-soran.jp

In any case, you can take early train or bus from Sapporo to New Chitose Airport to catch 7:30 flight. The first train from Sapporo to New Chitose Airport departs at 6:00 and reaches the AP at 6:48.

http://goo.gl/LSyGi0

I will show you alternative hotels (mainly in Sapporo).

http://goo.gl/yuxZkZ

Among them Sapporo Prince Hotel seems to show very competitive rate considering it provides large room. There is a subway station near the hotel, but unfortunately, the earliest subway starts at 6:13 so you can not catch the train from Sapporo. You may walk (1.9 km, 23 min) or take taxis (I do not know the exact price, but may be 1000 yen/car).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation needed near Chitose Airport 2015/5/15 17:03
Thanks for all the input.

I manage to get into the Hotel livemax chitose Japanese website.
Yes they have 1 room left for 6 person. Guess through the Japanese form for reservation. I think I have reserved the room.

It is was close, thank you for all the help and information rendered to secure a roof for a night, without needing to travel from Sapporo.
by jwss (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread