Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haruka train 2015/5/24 21:00
Hi guys,

anyone knows when is the last train for haruka to kansai international airport from shin-osaka?

Thank you so much.
by Em (guest)  

Re: Haruka train 2015/5/25 10:42
Here's the schedule. Last train on weekdays is at 20:45

http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi/en/intervaltime.html?dep_node=SHIN-OSAKA&a...
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Haruka train 2015/5/25 11:11
Note that contrary to a common misconception, the Haruka is not the only way to go to KIX from Osaka (and may not be the best either, depending on your departure point). In particular, there are direct (albeit slower) trains also from Osaka station, which run until 22:30.

http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi/en/intervaltime.html?dep_node=OSAKA&arv_no...
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Haruka train 2015/5/25 11:18
But the Haruka is the fastest and most direct from SHIN-Osaka. Of course, if you need go later than 20:45 you'll need to take a slower, indirect route.

Re: Haruka train 2015/5/25 11:25
If past questions are any guide, OP's real departure point may well not be Shin-Osaka (and the fact that he's asking this question at all tells me that just because he mentions Shin-Osaka does not mean he's actually leaving from there).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Haruka train 2015/5/25 11:58
Fair enough. I've seen these threads go both ways, so I didn't want to put too much interpretation into it, but it's good info to have anyway.

Re: Haruka train 2015/5/25 13:27
Hi, yes my departure point is not Shin-Osaka.
I will be departing from Shimoshinjo station. Thought of riding the Haruka because there is a Haruka-ICOCA package selling at only 4060 yen, while a single train ride from KIX to Shimoshinjo already costs about 1400 yen.

However, the 850pm timing is too hard to meet as we will be leaving Kyoto to go back to our accommodation at Shimoshinjo before leaving for KIX.

Or is there any place we can leave our luggage at Kyoto so we can skip the trip of going back to our accommodation to collect our luggage?

Thanks!
by Em (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread