Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hotels in Haneda Airport 2015/6/5 17:40
Hi, I'm going from Osaka to Tokyo for one night because in the morning I fly to Okinawa from Haneda airport.
my question is, how much time do I need to arrive before my flight, for check in luggage and pass security gate.
this is my first domestic flight in japan so I'm trying to figure out how near the hotel must be.
also after I arrive to Okinawa I fly straight to miyakojima for a week
so I want to know the time space I need between flights
by Sigal  

Re: Hotels in Haneda Airport 2015/6/5 18:38
This depends on the ariline, but generally the deadline to complete the check-in procedure for domestic flights is about 30 minutes (or even less).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Hotels in Haneda Airport 2015/6/5 18:40
I meant 30 minutes before departure, of course. There are a good number of decently priced hotels (about 5k per night for a single) about 15 minutes awat from Haneda by train. I once had to take an early morning flight from Haneda and I stayed at the Canaan Hotel (near Zoshiki station).

Re: Hotels in Haneda Airport 2015/6/5 18:46
I'm using ANA airlines for both flights.
so If i take the 6:60 flight to Okinawa
arriving to Haneda airport by 5:30 is enough time?
by Sigal rate this post as useful

Re: Hotels in Haneda Airport 2015/6/5 19:51
6:60 is probably a typo. ;)

Re: Hotels in Haneda Airport 2015/6/5 19:59
hahaha yes, mine
I meant 6:30 sorry

Re: Hotels in Haneda Airport 2015/6/5 22:12
For ANA domestic flights, you need to pass through security at most 15 minutes before departure. How early you need to arrive at the airport depends on several factors, for example whether you have checked baggage (if you do, you need to factor in the time it takes to drop it off at the counter) and whether you booked your ticket from the Japanese ANA website (if you booked through the local ANA website for your country, you need to factor in the time it takes to obtain your boarding pass, because it will not be issued electronically).

All in all, for a 6:30 flight, arriving at 5:30 is a good idea if possible, just to be safe. Otherwise, 5:45 or even 6:00 should be fine.

Re: Hotels in Haneda Airport 2015/6/5 22:15
at most 15 minutes before departure

Or "at least", depending on how you see it: 15 minutes is the deadline. Also, the deadline for boarding is 10 minutes.

Re: Hotels in Haneda Airport 2015/6/6 01:07
Ok got it, thank you so much firas ;)

reply to this thread