Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Masters degree after 2015/8/4 10:08
I am planning to apply to University of Tokyo and International University of Japan to pursue a master in economics, with that being said I would like to know if by taking my masters in a Japanese university I would be eligible for a working visa and in your opinion how hard would it be to find a job in Japan after finishing my masters with only one year of work experience?
I plan to improve my Japanese while pursuing the masters
by Monpie (guest)  

Re: Masters degree after 2015/8/4 15:46
If you have at least a bachelor's degree (which I assume you already have, if you are thinking of pursuing a master's degree), then you fulfill the immigration's minimum requirement. Whether you find an employer to hire you and to sponsor you for the visa would be another question. Do you speak/read Japanese currently, and what kind of field are you going to search for a job in?
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Masters degree after 2015/8/5 00:28
Only one in three international students accepted by a Japanese firm after they have graduated in JP.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread