Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Most convenient Toyoko Inn in Kyoto 2015/8/4 12:35
Hi,
Need some advice on which would be the most convenient Toyoko Inn in Kyoto considering access to Kyoto station and eventually Kansai airport.

Apparently there are three and none are close to the station.
by Cherry (guest)  

Re: Most convenient Toyoko Inn in Kyoto 2015/8/4 14:57
The Shijo Karasuma and Gojo Karasuma ones are most convenient as they lie on the karasuma subway line with easy connections to Kyoto Station. Of the two, I'd book Shijo Karasuma first because it's location is really good for sightseeing in Kyoto, but the gojo location is a good second choice.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Most convenient Toyoko Inn in Kyoto 2015/8/4 17:18
If everything is booked out already, then I recommend the Toyoko Inn in Otsu (Shiga Prefecture) - it's just a few minutes from Kyoto Station by train.
by zoomingjapan rate this post as useful

Re: Most convenient Toyoko Inn in Kyoto 2015/8/4 18:08

The closest to Kyoto Station, 10 minute walk is Gojo Karasuma . However, as yllwsmrf said " book Shijo Karasuma first" . I second this, as Shijo Karasuma is also my preferred Toyoko inn ; and from my past experience, depending upon the season, room usually is the most difficult to get.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Most convenient Toyoko Inn in Kyoto 2015/8/18 04:55
Oh dear. I had by mistake reserved a smoking room. Too bad. I guess I'll go for the Gojo Karasuma instead.

The Shijo Omiya and Gojo Omiya seemed a bit off. It's by far the best I can find now as most hotels seem booked out. I got a late response to my vacation apply, otherwise I had reserved way earlier....
by Cherry (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread