Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Wakayama vs Nara Travel 2015/8/4 13:02
While staying in Osaka, I am thinking of taking one day to do Wakayama and Nara. I was wondering, should I split the day half and half for each city, or should I skip one of them because it's not worth going? which one is better and has more to see?
by alexg94  

Re: Wakayama vs Nara Travel 2015/8/4 15:27
I would suggest going to Nara, personally. It isn't terribly easy to travel between the two, and Nara has a lot to see. Wakayama is also beautiful, but one of the highlights is staying on Mt. Koya in one of the temples, and you wouldn't get that with a day trip. You could do both, but it would be rushed and you'd miss a lot in both places. I'd pick one.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Wakayama vs Nara Travel 2015/8/4 15:37
I agree with the above poster. Wakayama's another highlight would be the beaches/coastline, but this takes a bit of time to get to. Nara is easier to reach, and has a lot to see in a relatively small area (temples, park, etc.)
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread