Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus,Taxi, Shuttle going to Motonosumi Inari 2015/8/11 03:43
Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well.

I kinda need help regarding this amazing shrine near a cliff side - Motonosumi Inari Shrine in Yamaguchi.

I wanted to know if you know any hotel that offers shuttle for free going to Motonosumi Inari Shrine in Yamaguchi. I plan to stay near JR NagatoYumato Station.

I checked if there are any taxis or bus from that station going to Motonosumi Inari Shrine.

If there is a bus (because one mentioned the place is near Tsuo bus stop), can you please provide detailed information on the time tables or from which station I can catch this bus?

If not I need to ride a taxi, how much would it cost me coming from NagatoFuruichi Station (or is there even a taxi available there?) because the stations looks empty in google maps :)

Please I need help with the logistics of this shrine. I must see it.

Thank you.

#lovingjapanmoreandmore #my4thtime :)
by Kathy R. (guest)  

Re: Bus,Taxi, Shuttle going to Motonosumi Inari 2015/8/11 09:31
Nearest bus stop is –ì“c (Noda?) http://buste.in/search/bus/?id1=n2824&id2=35

Three buses per day to and from Nagato-Furuichi station (where the bus stop is, confusingly, called simply "Furuichi station" (ŒÃŽs‰w)). http://www.sandenkotsu.co.jp/uploads/2014/04/BLT12.pdf

Taxi is of course always available.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus,Taxi, Shuttle going to Motonosumi Inari 2015/8/11 09:34
By the way, Tsuo (’É©) bus stop is indeed closer to the shrine but as you can see on the timetable it is served by only one bus per day, very early in the morning and not from the station.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus,Taxi, Shuttle going to Motonosumi Inari 2015/8/16 11:00
ouch..
if thats the case, bus is not an option.
with that kind of distance, what kind of estimate fare i would expect for a taxi?
is this place popular that there might be loads of ppl stops at the JR to go to the shrine?
if it does, i think chances that visitor can taxi-pool to save cost
by ejump0 rate this post as useful

Re: Bus,Taxi, Shuttle going to Motonosumi Inari 2015/9/1 22:37
Back from my trip.
Went to MotonosumiInari, and stopped at NagatoFuruichi stn.
It was on Sunday, and i was the only one stopped at that station (i was taking the Misuzu Shiosai from Shimonoseki.

There are busese ever few hrs, but I did asked one of the driver and he do not know where is Motonosumi Inari (is it called something else in Japanese?)
Beside the train station, theres a small taxi garage.
The taxi driver knows where is Monotosumi Inari.
1 way trip there is around 2300yen.
The taxi driver was willing to wait for me while i explore the tori gates, and for round trip he charged me 3500yen.
by ejump0 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread