Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kobe Million Dollar Night View Winter 2015/8/13 13:48
Hey guys,

I'm going to be in Japan in Winter, specifically going to Kobe for a day trip in January. My plans are kind of flexible but at the moment I'm planning

Day trip from Kyoto to Himeji in morning, Kobe in afternoon/night.

I want to experience to Kobe 10 million dollar night view. From my understanding to get there it involves the Shin Kobe Ropeway. However, from my research the last ropeway car ascending is at 4:45pm (before sunset), and 5:15pm (descending), regardless of weekends during Winter.

Is it feasible to go up at 4:45, bum around for 30 minutes or so until sunset, experience to view, then hike back down? Or is it going to be too dark?

is it even feasible to experience this night view in winter? How do I go about it? Does anybody have any advice??

Thanks for your time!
by SUPERC (guest)  

Re: Kobe Million Dollar Night View Winter 2015/8/13 22:46
There are more than one cable car rides to various mountains along the mountain range. There are buses to and fro that continues at least till 8+

You can also do the walking trail, though i won't recommend it
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kobe Million Dollar Night View Winter 2015/8/13 22:46
There are more than one cable car rides to various mountains along the mountain range. There are buses to and fro that continues at least till 8+

You can also do the walking trail, though i won't recommend it
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread