Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About Hokkaido Free Pass 2015/8/26 22:15
I'm going to Hokkaido for 5 days 4 night, so I wonder if it's worthed to buy this pass on the link below?

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357_001.html

Mostly going to Sapporo, Hokkaido and maybe Otaru if I have enough time though. I'm a foreigner, but currently working in Japan so I can't buy the cheaper one sadly.

Thank you for the answer.
by Mey (guest)  

Re: About Hokkaido Free Pass 2015/8/27 12:05
It really depends on your itinerary, if you only plan to go to Sapporo and Otaru, then no the pass will not worth it.
by vinces7 rate this post as useful

Re: About Hokkaido Free Pass 2015/8/27 22:14
Sorry, I wrote wrong city name.

I mean if I want to go to Sapporo, Hakodate and Otaru, would this pass is worthed to be bought for? And does this pass also can be use for any train line inside Sapporo or other big city in Hokkaido? (Ex: Subway etc)

Thank you.
by Mey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About Hokkaido Free Pass 2015/8/28 09:55
JR pass is only usable for JR train, subway is not part of it, so no you will not be able to use JR pass on subway.

The trip to just Hakodate and Otaru will not justify the cost of this Pass, use hyperdia to confirm the price of your itinerary.
by vinces7 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread