Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to buy a new car in Japan? 2015/8/31 20:19
Hello!

I want to buy a new car in Japan but I'm struggling because I have just moved here and my Japanese is not up to standard.

The company I am interested in buying from tell me that none of their dealership staff speak English. This means turning to my new colleagues for translation support, although I'd prefer not to make my financials public knowledge really.

Could anyone suggest a cheap telephone interpreting service as an alternative? Any other ideas welcome too!
by New_In_Japan (guest)  

Re: How to buy a new car in Japan? 2015/9/1 10:45
When it gets to the actual purchase process involving documents, you'd be better off having an interpreter "in person," I'd say.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to buy a new car in Japan? 2015/9/1 15:34
1.do you have a driving licence ?

2. if you have a closed mind as you write here, you may not be able to solve new problems which you will encounter soon. inkan shoumei, parking space, car insurance, car possession tax, etc.
you think translation is enough to do. but you need information which a translator does not give you.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread