Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Himeji Central Park 2015/9/1 13:42
Does the fee to the amusement park covers all the rides?
We are looking at the 4,400yen package from the website, which is in Japanese.

Thank you.
by Angie (guest)  

Re: Himeji Central Park 2015/9/1 14:02
Do you mean this one?
路線バスと入園券(サファリバス乗車券付)セット ?
Unfortunately for this, they do not have the STAR symbol at it, which is also アトラクションフリーパス(のりもの乗り放題) (Attraction Free Pass , free ride).

So no, the 4400 yen package do not include free ride.
by vinces7 rate this post as useful

Re: Himeji Central Park 2015/9/1 14:07
Yes, the 4400 yen Princess Sen Passport ticket includes entry to all attractions (except the safari bus) and unlimited rides in the amusement park. FYI, the icons to on the rightmost column describe what's included in each ticket. The red star means unlimited rides.

http://www.central-park.co.jp/ticket/
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Himeji Central Park 2015/9/1 14:14
The 4400 set indicated by yllwsmrf is actually price for Children (子ども (小学生)), the price for adult on that package is 5800 Yen, and this does include Free ride but no safari bus as mentioned.

Re: Himeji Central Park 2015/9/1 14:25
Thanks for explaining the meaning of the red star as I do not understand Japanese. I'll have to relook at the package again. We are bringing 2 young children so guess we would need the pass that provides free ride.

Thank you.
by Angie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Himeji Central Park 2015/9/1 14:36
The light green : Safari Park
Pink ferris wheel: Amusement Park
Light blue : Pool
Dark Blue: Ice Skate
Dark Green: Safari Bus
Red Star: Free Ride

The left column is Adult, then Children (above 3?), then Toddler? (around 3~).

Some of the tickets are only purchasable in certain location, for example the set that yllwsmrf mentioned only purchasable from convenient store, while the one I mentioned only purchasable from Himeji Bus Terminal.

reply to this thread