Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka Umeda sky garden access question 2015/9/18 16:41
HI

I read somewhere that there is an underground walkway linking the Umeda sky garden to Umeda station. if there is indeed a walkway, may i know which exit should i use to access it?

thanks
by SPYAP  

Re: Osaka Umeda sky garden access question 2015/9/18 18:46
It is rather an underpass under the railway tracks. If you take the JR , you exit through the north central exit and keep going straight, the entrance to the walkway is about 200 m in front of the station. Not difficult at all, because you will already see the Umeda Sky Bldg. in front of you.
by hikooki rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Umeda sky garden access question 2015/9/25 23:36
As you walk out of the Osaka Station north exit, you will see the Osaka Front building ahead. Turn left when you get there, the pedestrian subway entrance is on the left side of Osaka Front. The pedestrian subway exit is right outside Umeda Sky.
by Mayo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Umeda sky garden access question 2015/9/26 03:07
It is very easy to see - even if you can't, just follow the crowd heading that direction since they are likely going to use it.
You can also see a good preview of the view at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1wuyAGgyQ

If you have the time, just before sunset is the best time to go so you can see both the city in the daytime and at night - they are both stunning views.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread