Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Mishima to Gotemba Premium outlet 2015/9/25 18:24
I intend to travel from Mishima, Hakone to Gotemba Premium Outlet. How do I take a bus to Gotemba Premium outlet and where do I purchase the ticket?
by SKPJ  

Re: Bus from Mishima to Gotemba Premium outlet 2015/9/26 12:35
I intend to travel from Mishima, Hakone to Gotemba Premium Outlet.

Do you mean travel from Mishima via Hakone to the Gotemba Premium Outlet? Via where in Hakone? Does it have to be via Hakone?

The easiest way would be to circumvent Hakone and take bus from Mishima to Gotemba and then the free shuttle bus to the outlet mall. Alternatively, you could take trains from Mishima via Numazu to Gotemba.

Travel via Hakone is much more complicated and time-consuming. There are a few possible routes. So, it depends where in Hakone you want to pass along the way.

and where do I purchase the ticket?

Buses are generally paid on board of the bus when exiting. Trains are generally paid at ticket machines before boarding. Some means of transport in the area accept IC cards. The Hakone Free Pass could also be worth considering in case you visit Hakone (but it does not cover direct transportation between Mishima and Gotemba).
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Mishima to Gotemba Premium outlet 2015/9/28 13:33
Thanks for your response.
To be more specific, I will be travelling from Gora Station to Gotemba Premium Outlet.
As such can you advise me which is the most convenient way to get to the Premium Outlet and where do I purchase the tickets? Train or bus??

Regards
by SKPJ rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Mishima to Gotemba Premium outlet 2015/9/28 16:59
There are direct buses between Gora and the outlet about once per hour. Departure times are here:
http://www.hakone-tozanbus.co.jp/pdf/13505-003001.pdf
(departures for the outlet are marked with ア)
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread