Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

narita airport to hotel okura tokyo bay 2015/10/2 07:39
hi will be arriving in tokyo narita terminal 2 @8pm found out there is no more limousine bus to hotel okura tokyo bay for that time what is the easiest transport to take going to the hotel? i have 3 kids with me and luggage

thank you in advance
by Lisa Ludovice (guest)  

Re: narita airport to hotel okura tokyo bay 2015/10/2 13:44
Go to JR Tokyo station by train(NEX) or bus(Tokyo shuttle etc) then switch to taxi to the hotel. I think taxi fare cost you 7,000 - 8,000 Yen. It's extremely difficult to move between Narita and Urayasu where the hotel locates at night so I recommend you to change your accommodation if it's possible.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: narita airport to hotel okura tokyo bay 2015/10/2 14:45
The train transfer isn't so difficult that you'll need a taxi, but the platform change at Tokyo is quite distant. Instead I'd recommend taking the Keisei Sky Access to Higashi-Matsudo and change to the JR Musashino Line to Maihama. From there take the Disney Resort Liner to your hotel. Takes about 90 minutes altogther and costs about 1500 yen per person.

http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi/en/search.html?dep_node=NARITA%20AIRPORT%2...
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay 2015/10/2 16:05
When will you come to Japan?

Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay a Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel, whose guests may be given some benefits, such as guaranteed admission to a Tokyo Disney park while entry is restricted due to crowdedness.
So, if you plan to visit Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea (accompanying the kids) on the following day, I recommend you never switch to another accommodation.

[By bus and railroad with a transfer in Kaihimmakuhari Sta.]

The total one-way cost on this route is 1470 yen per adult (12-or-more-year- old) passenger.

Buses are scheduled to run from NRT terminals via (North Entrance of) Kaihimmakuhari Station on JR Keiyo Line.
: You cannot book a bus on this section.
: To take Bus (A) or (B), please buy a ticket at a Keisei Bus ticket counter in the airport.
: To take Bus (C), please go directly to the bus stop.
: These buses depart at Bus Stop No. 12 from NRT Terminal 2.
: The bus fare is 900 yen per adult passenger or 450 yen per a 6-to-11-year-old passenger.
: If any of your kid has not reached 6, please ask an attendant or a driver, before your ride, about the bus fare for that kid.
: The bus operation may be delayed due to traffic congestion.
(A) NRT Terminal 3 (20:45) -- NRT Terminal 2 (20:50) -- NRT Terminal 1 (20:55)
-- (21:28) Kaihimmakuhari Station (North Entrance).
(B) NRT Terminal 3 (21:25) -- NRT Terminal 2 (21:30) -- NRT Terminal 1 (21:35)
-- (22:08) Kaihimmakuhari Station (North Entrance).
(C) NRT Terminal 3 (22:15) -- NRT Terminal 2 (22:20) -- NRT Terminal 1 (22:25)
-- (22:58) Hotel Springs Makuhari
-- (23:02) Kaihimmakuhari Station (North Entrance).

From Kaihimmakuhari Station, you can take a Rapid or Local train (bound for Tokyo) for about 15 to 30 minutes to Maihama Station.
Then you can pass through South Gate of Maihama Station, turn to the left and walk a little to Resort Gateway Station on Disney Resort Line, which is a monorail line.
https://www.jreast.co.jp/e/stations/e1414.html
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/access/drl/index.html
A ride from Resort Gateway Station to Bayside Station lasts for several minutes.
From Bayside Station, you can walk to Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay in 5 minutes or so.
: The JR fare is 310 yen per adult passenger or 150 yen per a child passenger.
: The monorail fare is 260 yen per adult passenger or 130 yen per a child passenger.
: Up to two passengers under 6, when accompanied by an adult passenger, can travel free of fees on the above-mentioned JR and monorail trains.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: narita airport to hotel okura tokyo bay 2015/10/2 16:16
Thank you Tokyo friend 48, yllwrsmrf and omotenashi San

Travel date is may 25,2016 arrival via Japan airlines 7:20pm at Narita airport terminal 2

Will be going to Tokyo Disney since it's my youngest daughter's birthday :) will be transferring to ikebukuro may 28 until may 30 for sunshine city prince hotel for Pokemon
by Lisa Ludovice (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: narita airport to hotel okura tokyo bay 2015/10/2 20:44
I would stay in somewhere like Hotel Nikko Narita which provides free shuttle buses on arrival night, unless you get a free accommodation.
Tokyo bay city bus runs high way bus service betweem Narita airport and TDL from 8:00, which cost you 2450 Yen for adult, 1230 Yen for children.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread