Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is there a transfer possiblity? 2015/10/2 23:33
I am a 4th year general medicine student in Romania and i would like to know if there is any possibility of transferring in order to finish my studies in Japan. I have an English certificate for academical language skills, also i have studied Japanese for 2 years. If there are any conditions i can follow to get a transfer before or after i finish medical school, i would really like to know. I have also contacted my university to look for options but if i would get an honest and straightforward answer from you it would be amazing. Thank you very much!
by PopaIoana (guest)  

Re: Is there a transfer possiblity? 2015/10/3 11:20
Transfer to which department of Univeristy is Japan? Medical school in Japan? If so, it's impossible.
You may have a chance to study in graduate school of science or medicine after you graduated in Romania with a Japanese Govt scholarship.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Is there a transfer possiblity? 2015/10/3 15:50
You might want to consider what you want as a career eventually - if you successfully complete medical studies in Japan, you'd be eligible to become a doctor "in Japan." Is that what you are looking for? Some professions are tied to a license in one country, and not easily transferable.

Generally speaking, in order to be accepted at a Japanese university/college, you need to have a quite good knowledge of the Japanese language (including reading/writing) so that you can follow lectures in Japanese. Also getting into a medical school can be challenging academically and is expensive (6 years, on top of that).

For "transfers," you would have to check with your college to see if there is any such program available, but I would say not very likely.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread