Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Business Analyst Jobs in Japan 2015/10/7 16:37
Hi ,

I am Business Analyst having Technical background and 5+ years of experience working for global bank also have almost 1 year experience working in Japan but once my project got over i moved to India .

I came back to Japan in June after marriage and had to quit my job in India
Now my problem is i know basic japanese and its difficult to find jobs ,can anyone suggest start ups or any other profile ,consultant s that i should connect with

Thanks
by Kanchan Changani (guest)  

Re: Business Analyst Jobs in Japan 2015/10/8 12:28
Kanchan, I am assuming you came back to Japan on a dependent visa, so you are eligible to work only part time that too after seeking permission from immigration (I hope you know this)

As for full time job, there are many head hunters who look for technical/ BA kind of jobs but it would be very difficult to go anywhere without atleast JLPT N2
you may have a look at careercross.com or daijob.com

Personally my suggestion would be, if you planning to live in japan for long term, better enroll in a language school and spend time learning the langauge
by kb (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread