Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

7 days 6 nights in Sapporo 2015/10/8 16:40
Hi!

We will be traveling in from Tokyo to Niseko from 23 Dec to 26 Dec (planning to stay in Pension Full Note) and back to Sapporo from 26 Dec - 28 Dec, will visit Otaru too.

Appreciate your advices on how to fully occupy our 4d3n in Niseko and 3d2n in Sapporo?

Thanks!
by iibears  

Re: 7 days 6 nights in Sapporo 2015/10/8 17:45
You must have some idea? If not why spend that amount of time in those places. Unless skiing is something you love, I don't see what one can do with 4 days in Niseko.
For sapporo, making a day trip to otaru and seeing the beer, cheese, chocolate, etc factories are interesting.
I would spend some time in biei and lake toya if you are out of ideas
by Jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 7 days 6 nights in Sapporo 2015/10/8 17:57
Hi thanks for the reply! Yes we do.. but it's our first time in Niseko and was told we need to spend more days there. Are there any other sight-seeing aside from skiing?
by iibears rate this post as useful

Re: 7 days 6 nights in Sapporo 2015/10/8 18:00
Hello sorry me again.. If there's only skiing in Niseko, do you suggest we stay more nights in Sapporo itself and explore rather than more days in Niseko?

Re: 7 days 6 nights in Sapporo 2015/10/8 22:30
Things to do in Niseko:
snow mobile
ski
sledging
more snow sports
onsen
food

How much do you love snow and snow sports? personally i love onsen in snow.

If you cut one or two days in niseko you could explore other parts of the mountain range around niseko. Or maybe do Biei blue lake and field or do another mountainous region like Daisetsuzan.

Personally i would do Biei and some other onsen town like Noboribetsu or maybe somewhere near Biei. (There are onsen towns along the JR Furano Line and nearby Daisetsuzan has onsens.)
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 7 days 6 nights in Sapporo 2015/10/16 10:06
Thank you JH!

reply to this thread