Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

about Fujigoko Enjoy Ticket 2015/10/8 19:22
I have 3 days For trips on the lake.
1 Lake Yamanakako.
2 red pagoda trip to Lake Kawaguchiko.
3 Lake Kawaguchiko then back to Tokyo.
With this ticket..
1. Can I ride the bus from Tokyo Station to Lake Yamanakako. And return trip from Lake Kawaguchiko to Shinjuku Station?
2. I can choose between a 2-day pass for either the retro bus or the Fujikko bus?
by Nareerat Jkk. (guest)  

Re: about Fujigoko Enjoy Ticket 2015/10/9 11:21
1. Can I ride the bus from Tokyo Station to Lake Yamanakako. And return trip from Lake Kawaguchiko to Shinjuku Station?

No, you must depart/return via Shinjuku Station.

2. I can choose between a 2-day pass for either the retro bus or the Fujikko bus?

Yes, you choose one or the other.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: about Fujigoko Enjoy Ticket 2016/2/3 04:02
Hi,

I was wondering if you did indeed purchase the fujigoko enjoy ticket? I am planning a trip myself and was wondering how it all worked out? I plan to visit the fuji q highland on one day and then the shibazakura festival to lake motsuo (sp?) the next.

I understand that reservations are recommended, and i'm still trying to figure out the bus system, would it be unwise to purchase this on the same day of my trip? is it too late to make a reservation even 2 days before the trip?

Thanks
by JoWi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread