Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dropping the luggage in Tsumago and Magome? 2015/10/12 17:59
Hello
I have a plan to visit Tsuma and and Magome (Kiso Valley) , on the way from Nagoya to Takayama. My plan is as follow

- Take moring train from Nagoya raiwlay staton to Nagiso railway station. Then take a bus from Nagiso railway station to Tsumago.

- Spend 1-2 hour in Tusmago, then take a bus from Tsumago to Magome

- Spend 1-2 hour in Magome. Then, then take a bus from Magome to Nakatsugawa railway station. Then finally, take a train from Nakatsugawa railway station to Takayama.

Anyone know is there a coin locker, or anywhere that we can leave the luggat at the bus stop / shops / counter, etc in Tsumago and Magome ??

As I have a suitcase with me, I normally prefer to leave it at the train station locker. But as I will not come back to the origin station, so I have to carry the luggage with me all the way from Nagoya to Takayama.

On the otherway, I heard that there is a luggage delivery service that carry the luggage at 1 pm from Tsumago to Magome.

But I have to take a bus from Magome at 1.25 pm to the Nakatsugawa railway station , in which at that time, the luggage may not yet arrived to Magome.

So, I wish to ask anyone who have been there - is there a coin locker at the bus station like the one available at the railway station ?? Otherwise, is there any shop that can let us deposit the luggage in Tsumago and Magome ??

Thanks in advance for any reply.

by Henry (guest)  

Re: Dropping the luggage in Tsumago and Magome? 2015/10/12 20:32
I have a question about your itinerary from Nakatsugawa to Takayama.
Aren't you going to take JR Train via Nagoya to Takayama?
If that's the case, you may check your luggage in coinlocker at JR Nagoya station on your way to Nagiso.
Then you can pick it up when you go to Takayama.

by Hiro (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread