Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

GAC pick up counter at Narita 2015/10/19 18:43
Hi all,
Where is the pick up location for Global Advanced Communication Wifi at Narita T1 South wing? I saw different information on Narita website (1st floor) and the GAC website (4th floor).

Thank you.
by Moccy  

Re: GAC pick up counter at Narita 2015/10/20 00:39
GAC website says 4th floor post office. I would go there. The other one should be in case you want to pay more and have it at arrivals and not departures (4th floor).
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: GAC pick up counter at Narita 2015/10/20 10:47
Ah I see, so that's the difference. Thank you for the advise!
by Moccy rate this post as useful

Re: GAC pick up counter at Narita 2015/10/20 10:59
I usually pick mine up from the departures floor at T2. The arrivals location at T2 would be more expensive. I haven't tried T1 yet, but I will in May. It sounds like the same deal; the more convenient is the more expensive option.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: GAC pick up counter at Narita 2015/10/20 16:47
I know the post office at T2. I returned the wifi there last time upon leaving Japan.

May I know how is the pick up procedure at the airport post office? E.g. was there any queue, any document to produce, etc? I picked up mine at hotel last time so it'll be my first time to do pick up at the airport. I was thinking to run there before claiming the baggage. Not sure how long is the baggage claim in Narita.
by Moccy rate this post as useful

Re: GAC pick up counter at Narita 2015/10/20 21:07
All you do is show your passport.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread