Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Enoshima-Kamakura Free Pass 2015/10/29 11:44
From your link, http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2358_003.html, it says that the Enoshima Kamakura Free Pass provide a return trip to tokyo (shinjuku). However, in Odakyu website, it only says "The Freepass covers only one round trip on the Odakyu Line (your departing station-Fujisawa)."I'm a bit concern if it actually includes a return trip to shinjuku. Can anybody please help me confirm this?

Also, I would like to get your feedback on my trip planning to this area. I would probably leave tokyo (hatchobori) around noon to enoshima, then kamakura, and finally yokohama for dinner before I go back to Tokyo. If the pass does provide a trip back to shinjuku, then I would have to travel back to fujisawa before going back to tokyo. Is this plan too ambitious? Do I have enough time? Is it better to go without the pass? Any feedback is deeply appreciated. Thanks
by Raymond Kok  

Re: Enoshima-Kamakura Free Pass 2015/10/30 08:39
The pass includes the return trip to Shinjuku. I used it last year.

I can't comment on the Yokohama plan, though, having never been. But I did manage to spend a full day just in the Kamakura area!
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Enoshima-Kamakura Free Pass 2015/10/30 10:42
Dear Sq,

Thanks for your help. Since its a return trip, then I would have to consider if yokohama is worth the trip.

by Raymond Kok rate this post as useful

reply to this thread