Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda to Tokyo station by train in morning 2015/11/23 23:09
Hi everyone.
Is it possible to take a train from Haneda airport to Tokyo station in the morning at about 8 am? I am traveling with my wife and 2 teenage sons. Altogether we have 2 medium size luggages..I know it is the morning rush hour.
Taking the airport limousine will surely cost us more.
Please advice ..
Thanks
by Happy (guest)  

Re: Haneda to Tokyo station by train in morning 2015/11/24 08:01
On regular weekdays, the Yamanote Line will be very crowded between 8am and 9am. Sometimes it is crowded to a degree that it is almost impossible (or at least extremely uncomfortable for you and the surrounding people) to bring larger sized luggage onto the train. I would consider to wait a little at the Haneda, so that you do not need to ride the Yamanote Line before 9am. Or, as you say, take the bus.

There is no rush hour on weekends and public holidays.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Tokyo station by train in morning 2015/11/24 09:19
Where are you going after Tokyo station? If you are taking the Narita Express to Narita Airport or the Shinkansen you can take the Keikyu train to Shinagawa and change thee. Should be less crowded than Tokyo.
by Dick H rate this post as useful

reply to this thread