Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo government building bag check 2015/12/1 08:05
I understand there is a bag check before going into the elevators in the government. I will be coming into Tokyo and will have to wait to be able to check in to my accommodations. Will I be able to carry my baggage with me to the observation deck, or is there an area where I can store it safely?
by Ray (guest)  

Re: Tokyo government building bag check 2015/12/1 11:08
Leave it in a coin locker at the Shinjuku Station, or check it in at the baggage check at your hotel if it is in the vicinity.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo government building bag check 2015/12/1 11:40
Most hotels will hold your luggage before check-in and after check-out.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo government building bag check 2015/12/1 12:33
Closest station is on the subway and Shinjuku JR is about 10-15 minutes away by foot (depending how fast you walk and which exit you get.

While I haven't seen people take large cases up to the viewing deck, if it is quiet you probably could - busy days I think they would be less happy. I've had both wait for 30 minutes and also walk straight into an elevator (and then only half full), so both extremes.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread