Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Universal Cool Japan Express Pass 2016 2016/1/13 00:18
Hello

Does anyone knows how far in advance do they sell the express pass for the 2016 Universal Cool Japan?

I have been camping for a few of 12 midnight Japan time to see if I can get the tickets 3 months in advance. ie. 12am of 9 jan to buy 9 apr ticket.

But I had been very timely, but everyday the tickets get seems to be "sold out" in an instant. there are no tickets on sale for any dates no matter how fast i clicked.

And today, i saw express pass for 15th January on sale. (did not see any other dates on sale for the past few days.)

So not sure if anyone have any idea how early in advance do they sell the tickets?
by chaotah  

Re: Universal Cool Japan Express Pass 2016 2016/1/13 10:04
I was checking the official website, and currently they are selling Express Pass 5 and 6 for entrance up to Feb. 29th. Those for entrance on March 1st and later will go on sale in early Feb.

I am no expert on this, but it looks like the attractions mentioned under Express Pass 5 and 6 seem to be open from Jan. 15 to June 26. Not the ticket sales date.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Cool Japan Express Pass 2016 2016/1/13 12:00
Ah yes I just saw the Para saying the sales for March onwards will be in Feb. Guess I'll check again in Feb. Thanks.
by chaotah rate this post as useful

reply to this thread