Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

USJ Express Pass - Do Door Allocations Exist? 2016/1/30 10:37
Hi Everyone,

I really want to attend the Harry Potter Wizarding World and Cool Japan exhibits at Universal Studios, however I'm concerned about the wait times for these attractions.

Unfortunately for me I've left things too late and it seems that express pass tickets for the entire month of February have been sold out.

Does anyone here know whether an allocation of tickets exist at the Universal Studios shop? I understand that these sell out really quick, but I want to establish whether a provision of tickets exist in addition to whats available online. If so, does anyone have any experience in obtaining these tickets?

On this note, what is the most efficient way of gaining entrance to the park - should I purchase online and try use the QR code (But some places are reporting the QR code no longer works?), or should I do a park exchange? Or should I try buy its at a Lawsons store?

Any light that you guys can shed is greatly appreciated! Thanks :)
by Howie (guest)  

Re: USJ Express Pass - Do Door Allocations Exist? 2016/1/30 14:33
I can't tell you if they definitely allocate Express Passes for the gate, but I assume they do (I bought mine there in November 2014). If you buy at the gate, arrive early, before the gates open. People start lining up more than hour before, and they open the gates early if there are heaps of people.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread