Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which pass is best suit my itinerary? 2016/2/3 11:36
My name is Zoey, I am from Singapore. I intend to travel to Osaka and Kyoto this April to see the cherry blossom.
I have booked my hotel which is Fine Sakai; it is near Ishizugawa Station. I got problem looking for a pass that best suit my itinerary in Osaka. I will be in Osaka for 3 days. I would like to find a day pass that can meet the following conditions:

- From Kansai Airport to my hotel in Ishizugawa Station
- From Ishizugawa Station to Central of Osaka (I would like to visit the following places: Universal, Tennoji Park, Dotombori area, Osaka Castle Park, Pokemon Center, Tenmangu Shrine, Nara dear Park)
- From Ishizugawa to go to the Kansai airport

Could you please suggest me any suitable pass which is convenient and saving?

I will also travel to Kyoto for 1 day
I would like to find a Kyoto day pass that allow me to
- Travel from Ishizugawa Station to Kyoto
- The pass allows me to travel to these places in Kyoto: (Kyoto Imperial Palace, Philosopher's walk, Temple of Silver Pavilion, Kinkaku-ji Castle, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Nijo Castle, Toji Temple, Maruyama Park)
- And Travel from Kyoto back to Ishizugawa.

Could you please suggest me any suitable pass which is convenient and saving?
by Zoey (guest)  

Re: Which pass is best suit my itinerary? 2016/2/3 15:47
Have you done a search of the various passes available to work out if one works for you? This forum is not a travel agency.

This website describes many inter- and intra-city passes. Take a look around. I don't think you'll find one to cover everything, in which case you should also consider an IC card for transport not covered in any pass you might buy.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Which pass is best suit my itinerary? 2016/2/3 15:51
I can't comment on the pass/es you need (would be easy for you to find yourself - just visit the tourist information pages for each city), but I think your day in Kyoto is way too crowded. You'll be rushing, even if you manage to visit all those places (they're spread all over the city). Consider cutting some.

If you're specifically after cherry blossom, I recommend the Eastern Kyoto full-day itinerary listed on this website. It will take you to several of the places you want to see, as well as a couple more that are famous for their cherry blossoms (e.g. Keage Incline).

Also, Kinkaku-ji is a temple, not a castle.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread