Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Coin locker operation during the night 2016/2/4 17:43
Hi!
I'll arrive haneda midnight and after i plan to take a night limousine bus to ginza (tsukiji market), i do not want to leave my luggage at haneda, so I was thinking is there any chance to put luggage in a coin locker at Ginza or Yurakucho JR station during the night (around 2-3am) ?

thank you...:)
by Mark (guest)  

Re: Coin locker operation during the night 2016/2/5 10:39
JR Yurakucho Station had coin lockers that are accessible 24 hours so you should be able to use them provided they aren't full:

http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/stations/e1617.html

But how big is your luggage? I wouldn't rely on finding a locker to fit anything larger than a carry-on size suitcase.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Coin locker operation during the night 2016/2/5 19:28
Thank you for your answer.

Well, I will have big luggage, so I will definitely need a big locker... worst case i will go to a manga cafe and put my luggage there... or walk to another JR station (Shinbashi).
by Mark (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Coin locker operation during the night 2016/2/6 01:31
There is a 24 hours luggage storage at Haneda that you can use. I have used before and it was very easy.

http://www.haneda-airport.jp/inter/en/premises/service/delivery.html

At the Temporary Luggage Storage Section.

Hope this helps!!
Have Fun!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: Coin locker operation during the night 2016/2/6 19:44
Some lockers outside stations may be accessible 24/7 but some stations close between 12 and 1am until 3.30am/4.30am.

Manga cafes are not that thick on the ground.

If Haneda has reliable luggage storage as the poster says, you may be wise to use it. Most stations only have a few large lockers and they are not always available.

When moving around with heavy luggage, have a plan B or just go with a simpler option. You may be able to consign your luggage to a delivery service and let them deliver it to your hotel.
by David (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread