Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Information about hallo work 2016/2/4 21:10
hi every one i need an information about hallo work i am pregnant and soon i am going to quite my work if i apply for hallo work how many months they pay me--i pay already taxes etc for almost 5 years--if some one know exit time for the pay that how many months--my husband is working but not totaly settled here--looking forward for kind information.thanks
by Firda (guest)  

Re: Information about hallo work 2016/2/5 10:41
If I remember correctly, you can collect 3 months worth of benefits, but they do not kick in until 3 months after you leave your job. You are also required to "job search" and attend meetings at hello work during the period in which you receive benefits.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Information about hallo work 2016/2/5 10:46
Doesn't seem like a good place to look for work though.
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/12/25/national/41-of-hello-work-...
It's a over a year old, but has the employee's conditions improved?
by MikeTI rate this post as useful

Re: Information about hallo work 2016/2/5 10:57
If she is pregnant then looking for work is probably not the goal. It's just the pantomime that you do to receive your unemployment benefits.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Information about hallo work 2016/2/5 17:39
you can't get the benefit, if you quit the job by the reason of pregnant. but, you can extend the term,受給期間延長.
if you apply for the payment with hiding the pregnant, you will be charged penalty of triple amounts (I believe) of money you get falsely.
and you may be punished by false pretenses (crime).
if you are prosecuted, you will loose the residential status.

you can extend the term until you can work. there is some limitation for applying the extension. ask hello work.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Information about hallo work 2016/2/5 19:10
thanks for replying ist of all i will not say and false statement--till nwo i am working and after 2 to 3 months i will resign from my work---and while i will applying for hello work i will mention them that i am pregnant---i am paying taxes from last 5 years and i have hoken to i want to give labour here in Japan---i report already in the shaksho because i am going to the doctor every month for check up---i think they will extend my period of hello work it will be more then 3 months--any one can say please what should i do that i can recieve it for maximum time thanks
by Firda (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Information about hallo work 2016/2/5 19:23
you can't get the benefit, if you quit the job by the reason of pregnant--ken( if i am pregnant of 06 or 7 months it will be good that i can go for work?my job is not an office i am working in a company of parts hanging checking etc etc)why should i give the taxes to the governament or shaksho that they didnot give me benifits-

by Firda (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Information about hallo work 2016/2/5 22:27
you can't get the benefit of unemployment insurance.
this benefit will be given for persons who want to work, but currently don't have a job.
you can work during pregnant, if possible.
you can get other benefits for getting a baby, 出産手当金, 出産育児一時金, etc.

what is your insurance, national health insurance or company's insurance(社会保険) ?
if you join your company's insurance, ask a company's clerk what kinds of options (benefits) you have.
theoretically, you don't need to quit your job. you have a right to have 産前,産後休業 and 育児休暇, if you join company's insurance (a full time worker) and you want to keep the same job after getting a baby in the same company. but, it depends on the company's policy.

city office - national health insurance and relating benefits.
get 母子手帳 when pregnant.
hello work - about labors. lose a job or get a job. unemployment insurance.
your company - about (health) insurances and benefits relating to the company.

by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread