Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

disney sea e-ticket 2016/2/11 16:22
Hi,

I want to purchase e-ticket to disney sea for my trip in next 2 weeks.

So i opened the official website, went to the ticketing page, and it appears the site is general to both disney sea and disneyland. there is no option to buy only disney sea/disney land. it just says Disney's e-Ticket Passport.

Does it mean i can use it to either disneysea or disneyland?
I just need it to enter the disney sea though, i'm just afraid if the e-ticket is for disneyland only.

Please help.

Thank you
by sashafs (guest)  

Re: disney sea e-ticket 2016/2/11 21:30
It will work for both. since one of them is not in fact operated by Disney.we hope that answers your question and have a magical trip.
by akumamatt33 rate this post as useful

Re: disney sea e-ticket 2016/2/12 02:25
No....

at some point you are asked to choose on of the parks. Either Disney Sea or Disneyland. Unless they changed it in the last 6 months.

You cannot park hop on a single ticket.
by asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: disney sea e-ticket 2016/2/12 02:32
It takes a lot of steps and at first it looks like you don't have to choose but eventually you will be asked which park and what kind of ticket (one day passport, 3 days magic passport)

See screenshot: http://imgur.com/zO68Ec3
by asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: disney sea e-ticket 2016/2/12 05:37
no i have friends who work for disney. please do not confuse the poster of the thread. the thread is closed. my answer is correct.
by akumamatt33 rate this post as useful

Re: disney sea e-ticket 2016/2/12 07:46
???

Considering that I purchased the Disney E-ticket twice and had to choose a park for my one day passport each time I'm pretty sure I'm not saying anything wrong.

Also the Tokyo Disney Resort (so both Disneyland and Disneysea) are operated and owned by the Oriental Land Co. with a license from Disney.

Please stop trolling or whatever you are doing
by Asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread