Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Getting from Daimon Station to NRT T1 2016/2/11 22:14
I've searched HyperDia and the 71min route suggested is 0 transfers yet it's as such:

Daimon Station take Toei Asakusa Line Airport Ltd. Exp. for NARITA AIRPORT TERMINAL 1

OSHIAGE Station: Keisei Oshiage Line Access Exp. for NARITA AIRPORT TERMINAL 1

Aoto: Keisei Narita Sky Access Exp. for NARITA AIRPORT TERMINAL 1

Fare is 1330yen. Does it mean I need to change at Oshiage Station and then change again at AOTO? Then why is the transfer 0? We are leaving for the airport about 2pm on a weekday. I read somewhere there's a direct route to NRT but just can't seem to find it. Thanks!
by lseehk  

Re: Getting from Daimon Station to NRT T1 2016/2/12 08:47
For that route there are no transfers required (hence transfers=0). The line changes are listed because the train goes over several different companies' rails, but for the traveller it is just one train. Make sure you get the correct departure though as the direct trains are not very frequent.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Getting from Daimon Station to NRT T1 2016/2/12 09:53
HyperDia HELP page mentioned each icons meanings.
http://www.hyperdia.com/en/help/help_ke.html

So if only "Transit station(direct train)" icons means no need transfering.

If still wondering teach us "result url" C&P or travel date/time.
by monoP (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Getting from Daimon Station to NRT T1 2016/2/12 11:13
Also, the "for" part is a very nice recent addition to Hyperdia: it shows the final destination of the train, which is also shown on the signboards at the stations. Here the final destination of the train is Narita T1, so no transfers. If you had transfers, your first train would shown another destination such as Oshiage or Aoto.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread