Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Universal Studio 2016/3/6 22:50
Ifm going to Universal Studio on March 29 for my upcoming Japan trip, would the ticket still be available on the day itself ?
I was thinking on purchasing the ticket on the actual day but after researching, I felt that it might not be the best idea.
Plus the fact that its forecasted to be extremely crowded

I am now considering buying within tokyo on 25 Mar instead, but would that still be too late for me get them and where can i get them? any where at shinjuku?

Really donft wanna screw up on my first Japan trip after all :(

I would really appreciate some advise!

ps. I know USJ have online ticket reservation in Japanese but its too confusing for me, plus a few other consideration. So I would need to buy it over counter instead
by SilverSQ  

Re: Universal Studio 2016/3/7 11:18
Arrive at USJ early and line up for tickets. There will definitely be some available on the day - it's very rare for them to sell out at all.

If you want an Express Pass, then arrive at USJ very early - 1 hour or more. If there is a large crowd, they open the gates early.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studio 2016/3/7 14:12
Thanks sq!
I will heed your advise :D Tbh the express pass is pretty expensive for 4 person. Do they sell the tickets at JR Stations at Shinjuku or Osaka?
by SilverSQ rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studio 2016/3/7 14:32
I don't know. Have you looked at the website?
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread