Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ashikaga Flower Park 2016/3/15 00:08
Hello everyone,
I plan to arrive in Tokyo (NRT) on April 25 and right away take the next Shinkansen to Ashikaga Flower Park. Can anyone advice the timing is good to see the wisterias? Thanks.
by Ronnie Ng (guest)  

Re: Ashikaga Flower Park 2016/3/15 11:49
That's fine to see the flowers. It depends on the year a bit, but usually late April to early May is the nicest time. You can check the official website and the staff blog (http://www.ashikaga.co.jp/parkdayori/flower.php) to see the status of the flowers. In late April its updated almost daily or every other day.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Ashikaga Flower Park 2016/3/15 13:08
Thanks for your response. I have been visiting that same website but I don't have a clue that it is actually showing the flowers in real-time.
Is it really in real-time because I seriously have no appreciation of what I am seeing when it is so static. Anyway, I will look at it again and again and see what I am missing. Once again, I appreciate your feed back.
by Ron Ng (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ashikaga Flower Park 2016/3/15 13:18
Well, not "real time" in the sense that you can see the flowers growing or anything, but it is updated regularly. The last update was on March 10th, but right now there still aren't that many flowers blooming. If you check out the entries posted in April of last year (http://www.ashikaga.co.jp/parkdayori/flower.php?srym=201504) you can see that especially during the wisteria season, they update almost every day. By checking the dates and the pictures, you can also get a general idea of what stage the flowers will probably be in when you visit this year.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Ashikaga Flower Park 2016/3/16 04:40
You have been most helpful for which I am thankful.
Have a great day wherever you are.
Sayonara!
by Ron Ng (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread