Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fujikko Enjoy Ticket 2016/4/5 23:13
My friends and I are thinking of getting the Fujikko Enjoy ticket, which includes round trip bus from Shinjuku to Kawaguchiko/Yamanakako and the Fujikko-go bus.

Is it possible to use the Fujikko Enjoy ticket from Shinjuku to Lake Yamanako (particularly Yamanakako Asahigaoka stop)? Then we want to visit Hanano-Miyako Park, Oshino Village, and Sengen Shrine using the Fujikko-go bus. Probably, stay overnight somewhere near Kawaguchiko.

Then the next day, we plan to go to Fuji Shibazakura Festival on the morning. Can we use the Fujikko Enjoy ticket, for the bus from Kawaguchiko to Shinjuku?

Also, when we reserve online for the bus, can we reserve it as Shinjuku-Yamanakako Asahigaoka one-way, then Kawaguchiko-Shinjuku one-way? But when we get to the train station, we say that we want to buy the Fujigokko Enjoy ticket to use in those routes?
by Michelle (guest)  

Re: Fujikko Enjoy Ticket 2016/4/6 18:53
The round-trip express bus ticket is valid on the section between Shinjuku and Yamanakako-Hirano, so Yamanakako-Asahigaoka is covered. I think you can just book a round-trip between Shinjuku and Asahigaoka, it should be no problem to board at Kawaguchiko on the return leg.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Fujikko Enjoy Ticket 2016/4/7 01:03
Thanks for the reply!

When I try to book online, it seems I can only choose the following destinations: fuji 5th station, kawaguchiko, matsumoto, takayama, nagano, hakuba.

How do I choose Yamanakako Asahigaoka stop?
by Michelle (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fujikko Enjoy Ticket 2016/4/7 09:53
You cannot book it online in English. You can bookit online in Japanese, or by phone in English.

Re: Fujikko Enjoy Ticket 2016/4/7 11:04
By the way, you can also call them to confirm that it is ok to board at Kawaguchiko if you have a booking from Asahigaoka. Fujikyu also has a contact e-mail address for inquiries (but not for reservations). traffic@fujikyu.co.jp

Re: Fujikko Enjoy Ticket 2016/4/7 13:51
I have reserved online bus tickets (using google translate) from Shinjuku to Oshino Hakkai. From what I understand, I will just pay at the station, at least 20 minutes before departure time. From there, I can just ask that we want to use the Fujikko enjoy ticket? At least, this is what I read from another forum.

I also sent an email to them and messaged them in Facebook to confirm.

Thank you very much.

Re: Fujikko Enjoy Ticket 2016/4/7 14:15
I am not sure why you booked to Oshino-Hakkai... Anyway, when you go pick them up, just say you want a Fujigoko Enjoy ticket.

Re: Fujikko Enjoy Ticket 2016/4/7 19:17
I was thinking of starting the tour, instead of wasting time checking in at our hotel in Kawaguchiko (and check in doesn't start yet), so we just thought of going straight to Oshino Hakkai, perhaps spend 2 hrs there including lunch.
Then go straight to Hananomiyako Park, spend our afternoon there.
I read that the Fujikko bus only goes to Sengen Shrine during the holidays (though maybe we can walk coming from the Fujisan Station or the City District stop; it depends on what time we finish). After the "tour", we will just check in at Kawaguchiko station.

What do you think? Is Lake Yamanakako worth going to? We're not doing any water activities, just a photo of Mt. Fuji with its nice silhouette on the lake is enough. (Or... we thought of just stopping at the Mt. Fuji Hotel bus stop, just to see Lake Yamanakako before going to Hananomiyako park.)

My friends and I will just pack light so it's easier to move around.

reply to this thread