Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visit Furano and Biei in one day 2016/4/11 21:54
My family and I plan to visit Furano and Biei in one day by self driving. Will it be too hasty for us? Or is it better to stay at Furano one night and another night at Biei? After Biei, we plan to drive to Asahikawa and drop our car there and get a train to Sapporo after visiting one or two places in Asahikawa.

Kindly advise on my itinerary. Thank you.
by Nipako Low (guest)  

Re: Visit Furano and Biei in one day 2016/4/12 11:30
It depends...
Which month are you there?
What do you plan to do/see there?

They can both be seen in a day if you only want to see some flowers, blue pond and some of Biei's other interesting sites. Anything more than there requires more information on your part.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Furano and Biei in one day 2016/4/12 22:37
Thank you jh for the info. I plan to visit Hokaido in June just to skip the crowd in July and August. It seems that hotels are very much expensive during July and August.

Can I still see flowers in early June? I have just come across some travel info and plan to stay at Biei or Furano for 2 solid days hopefully to see more things there.

I plan to travel sky route/white birch way (Biei - Shirogane - Tokachidake Hot Spring); the Roller Coaster Road (Biei - Kamifuro - Nakafurano); the Kita -no-Kuni-Kara Road (Furano - Rokugou); the Patchment Road and the Panorama Road.

Can I cover all these places in 2 solid days? Which is the best destination to put up my accommodation? Biei or Furano?

Your advice is highly appreciated. Have a nice evening.

by Nipako Low (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread