Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap Japanese Language schools w/ visa 2016/5/15 17:55
Hello, I'm ruel, a filipino. i'm a fresh graduate & planning to expand my studies by learning japanese in japan & hopefully land a job there after.

cut to the chase, i am browsing A LOT of japanese language schools here in the internet & they're so expensive. then i came across this "International Exchange Center/Kokusai Koryou Center" site: www.kkc.cc & their japanese lessons are way cheaper than the others.

i already seen the place via google & it is quite small but fine with me. is this school provides student visa? if so, can i still do the part time job thing like the other schools/university offers? i'm planning a 6 months to 1 year term & also once i finish the program, will i have the opportunity to job hunt in japan? if anybody's familiar with this school pls let me know, or if you know schools that is also affordable & provides student visa. thank you very much!

by Ruelruelruel  

Re: Cheap Japanese Language schools w/ visa 2016/6/13 16:39
i saw a school name j's language school www.js-language.com/
and the fee is cheapest. but then i can't find any comment or review about this school.
you could go and have a look on the website. :)
by grace tomlinsom rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Japanese Language schools w/ visa 2016/6/13 17:55
Looking at this J's school's fees, they do not seem to offer courses that are eligible for "student" visa. For private lessons they assume either one or two lessons per week, and two lessons per week for groups. This is not a full-time course.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Japanese Language schools w/ visa 2016/6/13 18:00
Actually the "KKC" place has the same scheme - private lessons are once a week, and group lessons are twice a week.

To be eligible for any student visa, you need to find accredited schools that provide "full-time" courses, meaning 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Japanese Language schools w/ visa 2016/6/14 11:51
i didn't know they did not provide student visa until yesterday i receive email from them.
thanks for letting me know.
i'm still looking for school that is affordable and issue student visa.
please do let us know if anyone found any school that nice and great.

ps;/ before i look for language school in japan didn't know that language school were expensive.
by grace tomlinsom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread