Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

place to stay near Hiroshima Airport 2016/5/23 20:59
In september I have to be at the airport at 6.20 for my flight back.. How best to guarantee I arrive in time? Nearby place to stay? Taxi?
Low budget options..?
Thanks!
Jantje
by Jantje  

Re: place to stay near Hiroshima Airport 2016/5/24 10:18
In september I have to be at the airport at 6.20 for my flight back

No, you don't. The first departure is at 7:35. The buses arriving at 6:48 or 6:58 will be fine.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: place to stay near Hiroshima Airport 2016/5/24 14:32
Firas, he probably has to get there before his flight departs, he didn't say he's departing at that time but that he has to be there at that time.
The earliest bus in the morning to the station leaves Mihara Station at 6:20 and arrives to the airport at 06:58. If you want to take that bus you should stay the night in Mihara, or if you really want to be there earlier maybe stay at the airportfs hotel.
http://www.hij.airport.jp/timetable/access/timetable.pl?operation=deta...
by Lampshade (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: place to stay near Hiroshima Airport 2016/5/24 14:37
There is also a bus leaving the Hiroshima Bus Center at 5:55. Sure, the airport hotel is an option as well, but you certainly do not need to be at the airport at 6:20 for a flight leaving at 7:35 (which, again, is the earliest flight).

Re: place to stay near Hiroshima Airport 2016/5/24 15:42
Hi Firas and Landscape,
thank you so much!
I have booked the Hiroshima Airport Hotel.
My flight leaves at 9.20 (China Eastern Airlines). At their website I thought to understand I had to be there 90 minutes before. Also read 150 to 45 minutes before. But Expedia Holland tells me that at all intercontinental flights you have to be 3 hours before.., even with online ckecking in! So I thought I have to be there 6.20.
I cannot check in on line it seems with this (very cheap) ticket. Not sure yet wether to have checking in luggage.
What time do you suggest to be there? How to be sure?
Jantje
by Jantje rate this post as useful

Re: place to stay near Hiroshima Airport 2016/5/24 15:43
hahaha not landscape but lampshade.. sorry!

Re: place to stay near Hiroshima Airport 2016/5/24 15:53
China Eastern's Japanse website says that check-in for international flights closes 45 minutes before departure. Since Hiroshima is a small airport, arriving about 60-75 minutes before should be fine.

Re: place to stay near Hiroshima Airport 2016/5/24 16:00
Hi Firas,
thank you so much again!
So I try to be there 8.00!
Then I reconsider the hotel, cause I can probably take buses then.
But still might be comfortable.
First make my other plans fo my 5 days in Hiroshima area.
Thank you! Have a nice day! Or.. Oyasumi!
Yanche

reply to this thread