Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 days and 2 Nights in Tokyo 2016/6/22 20:52
Hi,

I will be travelling to Tokyo and will be in the city from September 1-3. I will be staying in Shinjuku @ City Hotel Lonestar. I am going to the Robot Restaurant on September 1 and I have one day to spend on September 2 in Tokyo.

Do you think I would have time to take the Shinkansen or go to Hakone to see Mt Fuji? Or do you think it would be better for me to see Tokyo inside out this time around (because it is a short trip) and make another trip for Mt Fuji and other places?

Any advice on short trip itineraries is always welcome :)
by ravisg28  

Re: 2 days and 2 Nights in Tokyo 2016/6/23 12:30
I think it would be better to stay in Tokyo; there's so much to do in the city and it would be cheaper than travelling to Mt. Fuji. You also might not be able to see Fuji depending on the weather; it's notoriously shy and likes to hide behind clouds!
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 days and 2 Nights in Tokyo 2016/6/23 18:40
With no flexibility for travel dates to accommodate bad weather. I wouldn't try for Mount Fuji view either. Enjoy a day in Tokyo.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 days and 2 Nights in Tokyo 2016/6/23 23:12
Thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it :)

I will plan to stay in Tokyo.
by ravisg28 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread