Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Compare Kansai-Hiroshima & Kansai Area Pass 2016/7/26 23:04
Hi, I am visiting Japan in November. This is part of my plan in Kansai area: 4 days Osaka city, 1 day Hiroshima & Miyajima, 1 day Himeiji & Kobe. I know that Kansai Area pass do not go to Hiroshima, can I buy rail pass from Himeiji to Hiroshima? Is it more expensive instead?
My question/point is...The Kansai Hiroshima pass is Yen 13,000 which is quite expensive, so I want to make sure there are no other options and then I may buy it. Thank you, Michelle
by olafsnackjp  

Re: Compare Kansai-Hiroshima & Kansai Area Pass 2016/7/27 09:23
Travelling to Hiroshima by shinkansen is quite expensive as it is quite a distance away (1.5-ish hours from Kyoto). That's why the Kansai Hiroshima Pass is more expensive than the Kansai Thru Pass.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Compare Kansai-Hiroshima & Kansai Area Pass 2016/7/30 23:15
Do you know if I can use this pass to board local tram or subway in Osaka for example Midosuji line, Chuo line or Sukaisuji line?
by olafsnackjp rate this post as useful

Re: Compare Kansai-Hiroshima & Kansai Area Pass 2016/7/30 23:42
Do you know if I can use this pass to board local tram or subway in Osaka for example Midosuji line, Chuo line or Sukaisuji line?

These lines are not part of any JR West pass.
by stikiting rate this post as useful

reply to this thread