Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo - Nagasaki Flight + Hotel 2016/7/28 10:54
I'll be going on vacation to Japan in Late October. I am planning to head out to Nagasaki. As I will be flying into Narita, I'm wondering if it would be easier to fly rather than spend day on trains, and which airline would offer the flight? I am intent on buying JR pass so I can travel across Japan.

My other question is about hotels. I have already made reservations, will hotel care if I drop off luggage before check in time? I would rather not carry it around with me for several hours until check in time. Thank you
by Joe (guest)  

Re: Tokyo - Nagasaki Flight + Hotel 2016/7/28 11:24
There are no flights between Narita and Nagasaki. From Haneda, there are ANA, JAL, and Skymark.

About whether your hotel will take your luggage before check-in, just ask them.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo - Nagasaki Flight + Hotel 2016/7/28 11:28
Ask the hotel if you can drop off luggage early. Most allow, but it is best to ask first.

It will depend on your itinerary and your JR pass validity period as to what the best options to Nagasaki are.

Narita to Fukuoka is cheaper, but you'll need your JR pass to be active to take the train from Hakata to Nagasaki for example.

There is a bus from Nagasaki airport to Nagasaki Station.
http://nagasaki-airport.jp/en/access/bus.php

You can exchange you JR pass voucher/s at Nagasaki station.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo - Nagasaki Flight + Hotel 2016/7/28 11:28
As I will be flying into Narita, I'm wondering if it would be easier to fly rather than spend day on trains, and which airline would offer the flight?

Flying is easy. You can fly to Nagasaki airport via Haneda with a discount from ANA (Experience Japan fare, 5400 JPY thru October).

http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/us/e/wws_common/promotions/share/experience_j...
by Faiyez rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo - Nagasaki Flight + Hotel 2016/7/28 11:39
I am intent on buying JR pass so I can travel across Japan.

If you start the pass on the day you leave Nagasaki, you could be up to something good.
by Faiyez rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo - Nagasaki Flight + Hotel 2016/7/29 07:19
Thanks for replies, this is very helpful information for my trip. I am up to something really good, should be best trip ever for me.
by Joe (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread