Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita Airport to Asakusa Station 2016/8/25 10:16
I have already booking the Hotel Asakusa Kuramae on December. As the information from hotel, location is rather closed to Asakusa Station. Do any body tell me which is the easy and direct traffic way from Narita Airport to Hotel.
by Eric Cheung (guest)  

Re: Narita Airport to Asakusa Station 2016/8/25 11:50
Your hotel website will probably say - many have sections detailing the best way from the airport. If it doesn't, use Hyperdia (hyperdia.com/en) or Google Maps to find routes; or look up Narita Airport on this website for details on transport options (there are a few).
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Asakusa Station 2016/8/25 16:20
Asakusa isnt the easiest place to get to. I have stayed near your hotel several times. I would get the N'Ex to Ueno & then the Tokyo subway Ginza line (Not covered by JR Pass) to Asakusa & walk to the Hotel.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Asakusa Station 2016/8/25 16:23
You can take the Kaisei line from Narita station. Most of the time you can board it without having to change train until Asakusa.
by Ryuta89 rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Asakusa Station 2016/8/25 16:24
KEISEI Sky Access reach to Asakusa Station directly.
Please check the link.
NOTE : on the timetable, "AU" never stop at Asakusa.

http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us/timetable/index.php...

Hope this help.
by Linda (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Asakusa Station 2016/8/25 16:28
Yes, the best way between NRT and Asakusa is by Keisei/Toei through service, but I wouldn't say that the service is direct "most of the time". Direct services are most common in the early morning, and almost nonexistent in the afternoon. As usual, Hyperdia is your friend.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Asakusa Station 2016/8/25 21:24
I got thoroughly confused trying to work out the Keisei/Toei skyaccess to Narita from Asakusa last visit. As it was my departure & not arrival as in this question I ended up taking a leisurely walk to Keisei Ueno and taking the Skytrain. I will bear this option in mind in future.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

reply to this thread