Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo to Sapporo, airlines 2016/8/25 18:16
Hi i'm planning to go to Sapporo this December during our japan trip.
Because i've read a lot of complaints about Vanilla Air. I'm not so sure with the others. Given that i dont speak/understand japanese and therefore would find it difficult to communicate with the staff in case of complaints or inquiries, which cheap airlines would be good? :)
This is also the first time i'll be flying domestically in japan
by Rose (guest)  

Re: Tokyo to Sapporo, airlines 2016/8/25 18:47
If you want best service, just go with ANA or JAL. Tokyo-Sapporo is a very competitive route, so they are not much more expensive than the budget ones.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo to Sapporo, airlines 2016/8/25 19:05
Peach Airlines will have a sale starting tomorrow (26 August) which includes your route and time, maybe you should check it as well.
by Jones (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo to Sapporo, airlines 2016/8/25 19:32

I have used both Japan Jetstar as well as Perch Air. If English is your priority, Jetstar would be a better option. Otherwise, they are both similar.
by lostintranslation (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo to Sapporo, airlines 2016/8/25 20:06
Thanks for the replies, i think I'll go with jetstar.
Another questiin though, is it common to have flights delayed in december (due to snowstorms or airway traffic, etc.) because im planning to arrive on dec 26 then fly to sapporo in dec 27.
Do you think its okay or i need to extend my time allowance in case of delays?
by Rose (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread