Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/9/22 23:25
Hi. I would like to purchase the Hakone free pass + travel from Shinjuku using the romance car .

The pricing for the romance car is need to pay 2 times?
by Balonglongz  

Re: Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/9/23 09:24
If you want to use the Romance Car in both directions, yes. You can purchase Romance Car tickets on the station platform from a dedicated machine.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/9/23 09:27
I do not quite understand your question, but are you asking if you have to once for going to Hakone, and once more for coming back to Shinjuku? If so, the answer is yes for riding the Romance Car. The free pass from Shinjuku does not include the express fee, which you need on Romance Car. If you take the non-express, then there is no need for extra fee.
by Mei (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/9/24 21:35
Hi all. Thanks for the reply. If i wanna go by romance car both way, I purchase 2 way romance car then plus the hakone free pass? What r exact fees of the romance car. I read it up and is a bit confused.
by Balonglongz rate this post as useful

Re: Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/9/26 10:28
Romance car additional fee Y890 each way to save 20 minutes.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/9/26 20:42
Do i buy hakone free pass first then the 890yen top up for the romancecar?

Re: Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/10/1 09:13
I've literally just bought the ticket and I am romance car on my way to Hakone. I bought it from the odakyu ticket counter asked for a free pass - they asked if a wanted RC they added on the Y890 gave me two txt and I was on my way.

Not sure if I'll return by RC yet- still planning the day.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/10/1 15:27
Just adding-took the traditional tourist circle route using great Hakone free pass - ticket counter to buy the Y890 RC on way back too. Gloomy overcast day didn't dampen my appreciation for beautiful nature in this part of the world.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/10/3 21:45
the 890 yen is for 1 way only right. if for 2 way is 1780 yen?

Re: Hakone Free Pass + Romance car (round) 2016/10/4 18:05
Obvious but yes.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread