Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR Kansai Rapid or JR Haruka 2016/9/26 02:07
Hi,
I have a flight to leave due to leave 10.45 in the morning from KIX, staying in south of downtown Osaka (Tennoji possibly) since the only hotels near the airport were too expensive...

Anyway check in is expected to open at around 8-8.30 AM but I like to be in the airport as early as possible to relax.

Current timetable have a train JR Kansai Airport Rapid, leaving 5.25 Tennoji, arriving 6.09.

The first Haruka leaves 6.37 arriving 7.10.

So what can I expect of the Rapid train, crowded, etc at that time? Since travelling with at least one medium suitcase and a backpack....
by Mosh (guest)  

Re: JR Kansai Rapid or JR Haruka 2016/9/26 15:38
see if you can book this hotel instead
http://www.booking.com/hotel/jp/izumisano-city-hotel-air-port-prince.e...

cheap and very close to KIX
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Kansai Rapid or JR Haruka 2016/9/26 21:46
I was hoping not to have to transfer hotels in the day before but I'll check it out (missed itt out totally)
by Mosh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Kansai Rapid or JR Haruka 2016/9/26 22:01

You might want to consider airport bus from Tennoji station. They have one departing around 05:30.
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Kansai Rapid or JR Haruka 2016/9/26 22:16
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Kansai Rapid or JR Haruka 2016/9/28 16:00
just get the rapid. you should be fine that early in the morning. if worried about your luggage, go into the first or last cars. these are normally quieter.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread