Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Takayama Associa to town during festival 2016/9/26 08:12
Hi. We have a reservation at the Associa resort in Takayama for the night of the festival in April (14th), would prefer to stay in town but everything else was booked or not yet available. Is it easy enough to get a taxi back to the hotel in the evening during the festival time? I know they have a shuttle bus but we like a bit of freedom and a backup plan if we miss the bus.
by Jamie Wiltshire (guest)  

Re: Takayama Associa to town during festival 2016/9/26 15:27
Hi! I havent been there at festival time but I have stayed at Associa (awesome place, with brilliant onsens - you'll have a great time). If you cant get a taxi (and there are usually heaps there) you can actually walk into town. It is mainly downhill coming into town, and it takes about 20 minutes or so from memory. It isnt a short walk by any means, but it isnt terribly strenuous either.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Takayama Associa to town during festival 2016/9/26 17:22
I stayed there ages ago, and they did have a shuttle, and can get taxis for you easily as well.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread