Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Last hours in Tokyo, where to sleep? 2016/9/29 02:22
Hi all. I really can't wait for my maiden trip to Japan this December.

My flight back home will be in the morning, almost to late. Since I will opt not to stay at the guest house that I booked early for another night, anyone can suggest which place I can take some sleep before leaving Tokyo for Narita Airport?

Example might be sleep at Mcdonalds, manga cafes, etc. Just to close eyes until at least 0600. Thanks.

P.S: Preferably near Tokyo or Ginza station, since I will leave Tokyo by bus from either of these stations.
by Bear (guest)  

Re: Last hours in Tokyo, where to sleep? 2016/9/29 15:21
You can just sleep at Narita, it's open 24 hours and there are seats, wifi and 7-Elevens. Also a capsule hotel with showers. https://ninehours.co.jp/en/narita/
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Last hours in Tokyo, where to sleep? 2016/9/29 16:38
I have stayed overnight at Narita. They have some couches where you can sleep on it. Their free wifi is also fast. The toilet is open 24 hours. Don't worry you won't be alone as you will see dozens of people sleeping there to catch their morning flights.
by Ryuta89 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread