Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Questions on USJ Express 2016/10/2 11:45
I have got the express standard 4 for my family … but on second thoughts I am not quite sure if everyone can go on the rides? My parents 70+ and children 7-10 yo are not a fan of exciting roller coaster ride. I am think the 1st 2 rides should be alright, 3rd ride I am going for Jaws, but I am not sure which one to go for the 4th ride.
1. Forbidden Journey
2. Spider-Man
3. Jaws or backdraft
4. Jurassic Park - The Ride or Terminator or Space fantasy
As my family are fans of Harry Potter I managed to get the time entry for Harry potter around 10am with the pass. Would I be able to get another timed ticket for HP in the evening time?
by Clue- (guest)  

Re: Questions on USJ Express 2016/10/3 14:54
I don't know if you can get another entry to the HP area; try scanning your entry tickets at the timed entry machines to see if it lets you in again.

The Forbidden Journey ride is amazing, and not too roller coaster-like; you sit in chairs that move around and most of the movement is in your mind - you watch a screen that makes you feel like you're on a roller coaster.

Space Fantasy is a roller coaster, but smaller and less scary. It's all indoors.

The Jurassic Park ride is a slow boat ride for the majority; there are scary moments with the animatronic dinosaurs but the only scary movement of the ride is the water drop at the end (bring raincoats!).

Backdraft isn't worth a visit; it's not a ride, just a show about how they made the special effects for the movie. All the talking is in Japanese, so if you don't understand the language don't go to that attraction.

I haven't been on the Jaws or SpiderMan rides.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Questions on USJ Express 2016/10/3 16:12
@ sq

So I'm going to assume HP's Forbidden Journey is similar to Soarin Around the World (former Soarin over California which I rode previously not new world version) at Disney California Adventure Park. If so, then it will be awesome. I enjoyed the Soarin over California. Was able to ride it 2x on one day due to no lines.

@ Clue & anyone who can answer my question
Did you purchase your express tickets through one of these sites. http://www.usj.co.jp/e/travel/

If so, which one did you get it from. Are you from one of those countries listed. I'm from the USA and I can't find an official vendor that sells USJ tickets/express passes. Is it possible to purchase tickets/passes from one of those agencies even if you aren't a citizen of that particular country. I would like to avoid queuing as much as possible.
by hibell77 rate this post as useful

Re: Questions on USJ Express 2016/10/3 21:03
@sq thank you so much! Looking forward to the Forbidden Journey!!

I am pondering on option 4.. everything sounds too scarily for us.

hibell77, I bought the tickets on http://www.usj.co.jp/ticket/ by following the steps from blog below. It's quite simple together with the help of google translate. Let me know if you need help. :-)

https://dippedincrimson.wordpress.com/2015/05/04/purchasing-studio-pas...
by Clue- (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread